Friday, April 28, 2006

Thursday Live @ Toads Place, New Haven, CT 6/27

Thursday never fails to please me live. What can I say but this show was absolutely amazing, wild and sweaty. And for the first time ever I went crowd surfing - almost as exhilarating as sex. The boys started off the show with "Understanding in a Car Crash" and went through old tracks and new tracks. A perfect hour and half mix. They played about 3 new songs from their new CD "A City By The Light Divided" which comes out this Tuesday. "This song is off our E.P, Don't go buy it, just go steal it and download it. You guys are honest with us, so we are gonna be honest with you! Don't go pay for this fucking thing!" That was Geoff sounding off about "Jet Black New Year."











The energy these guys put out is unlike any other live act I've ever seen before. I'm seeing Thursday again on Tuesday night in NYC and I only expect Thursday to top themselves. Here is a video (with no sound, sorry!) of Geoff spinning the mike above the crowd:



thanks to erika for the nice pics and vid ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home